Verint Media Recorder Public Safety Software
Verint Media Recorder for Public Safety is a packaged solution that integrates multichannel recording with critical functionality to improve the performance of 9-1-1 and emergency communications centers.
It includes performance management, quality assurance, speech analytics, incident investigation and analytics, workload forecasting and staff scheduling, staff coaching and training, and citizen surveys.
With our Verint Media Recorder for Public Safety solution, your public safety answering point (PSAP) will:
- Capture and retrieve audio, video, text, screen data, telematics, photos, maps, and related data, such as telephone numbers and locations, from multiple sources.
- Live monitor PSAP interactions to review and evaluate call taker performance and to ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- Automate workload forecasting and staff scheduling based on work patterns, historical data, breaks, off-phone times, and individual skills, proficiencies, and preferences.
- Search for calls by CAD incident ID and review captured interactions and screens to investigate incidents and understand the chain of events.
- Analyze captured audio to identify clues or trends.
- Enhance staff training and coaching using captured interactions to demonstrate best practices.
- Conduct surveys to assess staff morale, citizen satisfaction, and more.
- Efficiently report and document incidents.
Built on proven, powerful public safety and workforce optimization technologies, Verint Media Recorder for Public Safety offers a range of functionality, including:
- Multichannel Recording, Playback, and Storage — Using the proven functionality of Audiolog, Verint Media Recorder for Public Safety offers full-time recording, selective recording, recording on demand, and dial-in recording for digital and analog telephones, trunked and conventional radio systems, telephone lines and trunks, IP phones, SMS, and PC screens.
- Investigation and Analytics — In addition to recording interactions, Verint Media Recorder for Public Safety can tag them with information from radio, ANI/ALI, CTI, ICCS, CAD, SMS, and GIS systems to help reconstruct incidents.
- Quality Assurance — Users can easily measure, analyze, and document call taker performance by using point-and-click templates to develop evaluation forms and questions.
- Speech Analytics — This optional functionality can process 9-1-1 calls and transcribe audio into data that can be searched for investigations.
- Workload Forecasting and Staff Scheduling — Verint Media Recorder for Public Safety can automate workload forecasting and staff scheduling based on defined work patterns, breaks, shift rules, off-phone times, individual skills, proficiencies, and preferences.
- eLearning and Coaching — Edit captured interactions into “learning clips” highlighting best practices and send them directly to the call-taker’s desktop for review. With Verint Media Recorder for Public Safety’s coaching tool, supervisors can schedule, track, review, and report on individual development opportunities.
- Citizen Surveys — Create surveys easily using Web-based templates. These templates can then be sent by phone or email to citizens to learn about their experience with your communications center.
For more information on Verint Media Recorder for Public Safety, call us at 1-800-204-5200, or fill out the form below: