Kova Corp. Make Every Call Count
KOVA, Corp. is a recognized leader in public safety and call center software solutions. Because decision makers are faced with greater information loads than ever before, our Actionable Intelligence solutions are designed to meet the needs of today’s fast paced communications.
Our software solutions help organizations address three critical market areas:
- Customer engagement optimization. Our call center solutions provide comprehensive support in all aspects of call center performance. From metrics to workforce management, our solutions can make training better, strengthening your team, while increasing customer satisfaction and reducing costs.
- Enterprise and security intelligence. Our security solutions increase security effectiveness, facilitate system management and mitigate costs.
- Public Safety communication. A strong presence in the public safety community, KOVA strives to offer the services needed to keep communities safe. From emergency response solutions to mobile recording options serving law enforcement, state and local authorities, our products are reliable and cost effective.
A National Industry Leader
- Headquartered in Manahawkin, NJ
- Bloomberg L.P.
- AXA Global Insurance Companies
- Aventis Pharmaceuticals
- Princeton University
Committed To Customer Service
- KOVA offered immediate assistance to the Port Authority of NY/NJ, when it lost its Emergency Operations Center on 9/11. Within twenty-four hours, KOVA installed a new recorder at a temporary site. The installation included non-standard customized hardware and software. Thanks to KOVA’s immediate response, The Port Authority was operational, complete with training, in this narrow time frame.
- KOVA was directly responsible for facilitating the advanced integrations into trunked radios systems from several manufacturers (EF Johnson, Ericsson, M/A Com, and Motorola).
- KOVA engineered a solution for a large 911 center in Maryland that saved significant personnel hours while elevating the integrity of copied recordings for evidence purposes and installed the first automated evaluation tool that conformed to PEMA (Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency) requirements. This evaluation integration continues to save the agency thousands of dollars annually.